SMFG India Credit (Formerly known as Fullerton India)
SMFG India Credit (formerly known as Fullerton India) offers a flexible loan for a variety of purposes, such as consolidating debt, medical expenses, or home improvement. The interest rates start from 10.99% p.a., and the loan tenure can be from 12 to 60 months. The maximum loan amount is Rs. 30 lakh. There is no prepayment penalty on this loan, so you can pay it off early without having to pay any additional fees.
Features and Benefits of SMFG India Credit
SMFG India Personal Loan is a flexible loan that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as consolidating debt, medical expenses, or home improvement. Here are some of the features and benefits of the Fullerton India Personal Loan:
- Low-interest rates: Interest rates start from 11.99% p.a., which are competitive with other personal loans in the market.
- Flexible loan tenure: The loan tenure can be from 12 to 60 months, so you can choose a tenure that fits your budget and financial goals.
- Maximum loan amount: The maximum loan amount is Rs. 25 lakh, which is enough to cover most major expenses.
- Easy online application process: You can apply for the loan online, which is convenient and saves you time.
- Quick approval and disbursal: Fullerton India is known for its quick approval and disbursal process, so you can get the money you need quickly.
- No prepayment penalty: You can pay off the loan early without having to pay any additional fees.
Processing Fee & Other Charges of SMFG India Credit (Fullerton India)
- Processing fee: The processing fee for the Fullerton India Personal Loan is 2% of the loan amount.
- Late payment charges: If you make a late payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of 2% of the outstanding amount.
- Overdue charges: If you are more than 30 days late on a payment, you will be charged an overdue charge of 1% of the outstanding amount.
- Cheque bouncing charges: If you bounce a cheque, you will be charged a cheque-bouncing charge of Rs. 500.
- Repayment charges: If you repay the loan before the due date, you may be charged a repayment charge of 3% of the outstanding amount.