SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Credit Card
The SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card is an international credit card that is accepted in over 24 million outlets worldwide, which includes about 3,25,000 outlets in Indian territory alone! The Credit Card comes with myriad features and benefits that are designed to meet the requirements of its users. It is focused on fulfilling every kind of shopping needs of its commuters allowing them to make great savings on all their spending.
- 10X Rewards
- Movie Benefits
- Fuel Waiver
- Sepnd Based Reversal
Best Suited For
- Fuel Waiver
Benefits of SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Credit Card
- Reward Points – The privileged owners of the credit card can earn 1 Reward Point for every 100 rupees they spend through this product, which can be useful to clear the unpaid bills on the credit card. Nevertheless, the users can browse the catalog to know about the ample numbers of gift offers through SBI Portal.
- The users have the privilege to get 10X Reward Points on all their grocery purchases. This product offers one rupee for every 4 Reward Points.
- The SBI Simply Save Advantage Credit Card offers a cashback of Rs 100 on the first withdrawal from an ATM, which should be availed within the first thirty days of the issuance of the credit card.
- Every outlet that accepts Visa Card or MasterCard will accept this SBI Simply Save Advantage Credit Card.
- Moreover, the credit card holders can also gift their beloved ones with add-on credit cards (especially, children, spouse, parents, and siblings); however, the user of this add-on credit card should of minimum 18 years old.
- Customers can avail of Ready Cash withdrawal service from over 1 million MasterCard or Visa ATMs worldwide.
- Can withdraw up to 100% cash limit
- With Flexipay service, users can convert their transactions into easy monthly installments. Flexipay is a significant feature offered to SBI Credit Cards to convert their big purchases into easy monthly installments. The privileged SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Card Card users, with a transaction greater than ₹ 500 can convert their transaction into Flexipay within a period of 30 days. Flexipay facility is available after 5 EMIs of the Encash facility have been paid.
- Easy Bill Pay Feature – No need to miss out on the due date for paying your monthly insurance, telephone, electricity, and other bills, with the Easy Bill Pay feature.
- Balance Transfer on EMI – Customers can transfer the outstanding payments on their credit cards of other banks to your SBI SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Credit Card with a lower interest rate and payback in easy EMIs.
Highlights of SimplySAVE Advantage Credit Card:
- It is one of the best products by SBI suitable for the everyday shopper, which saves their high annual fee.
- Offers 10X extra Reward Points per 100 rupees spent on movies, dining, and groceries.
- More than two million outlets that accept SBI Simply Save Advantage Credit Card.
- Fuelling your vehicle for 500 to 3,000 rupees at any fuel station would get you a maximum surcharge waiver of 100 rupees in a statement cycle.
- The fee reversal of annual membership renewal starts from the second year.
- Customers can get 2,000 Bonus Rewards by spending ₹2,000 within two months of the issuance of the credit card.
Significant features of SBI Simply Save Advantage Credit Card
- Customers can withdraw the entire amount equivalent to the credit card limit in form of cash.
- Access to the wide network of the bank across the country.
- The credit card is accepted by all the merchants who accept Visa and Mastercard worldwide.
- Customers get up to 50 days interest-free credit limit to repay the amount.
- The credit cardholder can also avail of an extra credit limit facility at a very low-interest rate.
- Dedicated helpline numbers available 24 x 7 which is accessible worldwide in case of any issue related to the card.
- The customer is updated about every transaction made through the card by means of email and SMS to keep a track of their transaction history.
- Access to net banking.
Free and Payment of SBI Simplysave Advantage Card:
- Annual Renewal Fee Rs 499 can be reversed if the customer spends more than Rs 75,000 in the previous year then the renewal fee is reversed.
- No Add-on card Fee
- Interest-Free Credit Limit - Interest-free credit period available from 20 to 50 days, which is available for only retail purchases. However, the outstanding amount of the previous month should be cleared.
- Customers can avail of finance charges of 2.5% on a monthly basis (30% per annum on all transactions).
- Cash Advance Fee at SBI ATMs or other bank ATMs - 2.5% of the total cash withdrawn.
- Cash Advance Fee at International ATMs - 3% of the total cash withdrawn
- Charges for Cheque Pick UP - Rs 90
- Payment Dishonor Fine - 2% of the total transacted amount
- Retrieval of Statement - Rs 100 for each statement
- Late Payment Charges,
- No late payment charges if the outstanding balance is less than Rs 200;
- Rs 100 if the outstanding balance is Rs 200 to Rs 500;
- Rs 400 if the outstanding balance is Rs 500 to Rs 1,000;
- Rs 500 if the outstanding balance is Rs 1,000 to Rs 10,000;
- Rs 750 if the outstanding balance is more than Rs 10,000
- Over-limit Fee - 3% of the total over-limit amount
- Card Replacement Fee - Rs 100
- Emergency card replacement, when the customer is abroad - Actual fee along with an extra $175
- Conversion mark-up for Foreign Currency transactions - 3.5%
- Fee for Rewards Redemption - Rs 99
- Fee for Cash Payment - Rs 100
- Railway Ticket Surcharge Rs. 30 plus 2.5% of total transaction amount (at the counter).
- Railway Ticket Surcharge via online - 1.8% of the total transaction amount – plus - applicable service charges
SBI Simplysave Card Advantages and Disadvantages
SBI SimplySave Credit Card Advantages
SBI SimplySave credit card promises ample numbers of advantages in a wide range of segments such as dining, movies, and at shopping malls, and grocery shopping. Customers can earn 10 reward points for every 100 rupees they spend on movies, dining, and departmental or grocery outlets. However, on all other spendings, they can earn 1 reward point for every 100 rupees they spend. Every four Reward Points will earn one rupee to the user.
This credit card can be accessed worldwide and customers can have the fuel surcharge waiver at any petrol station.
The joining fee is just Rs.499/- and they get 100 rupees cashback on their first ATM withdrawal done within 30 days of the issuance of their credit card. There are also many significant features such as balance transfer and easy money.
SBI SimplySAVE credit card Disadvantages
However, there are certain disadvantages such as an over-limit fee of 2.5% of the total over-limit amount. The conversion mark-up for the transactions made in foreign currency is 3.5%. Customers need to pay 99 rupees to redeem their reward points.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Credit Card
This is an unbeatable product by the State Bank of India that can be availed against a fixed deposit with State Bank India.
The applicant should submit documents that support their application to get approval for the credit card.
(1) PAN card
(2) Anyone of the following as ID Proof:
- PAN card
- UID Aadhar Number
- Voter ID
(3) The minimum income of the applicant should be above Rs. 20,000.
(4) The age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Card FAQs
How to Apply for SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Credit Card?
- The customer needs to fill in the SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Card Card application form the SBI Fixed Deposit form.
- Sign the lien authorization letter and Auto Debit mandate (as per the specified format of the State Bank of India)
- Enclose the self-attested KYC documents as per RBI guidelines
- Submit the form to the designated branch
- The SBI Advantage Plus Card will be issued to you
How to Log-In for SBI Credit Card Net Banking?
- Open sbicard.com and select the 'First-time user link'
- Enter your credit card number, CVV number, the expiry date of your credit card, and your date of birth and click on 'Proceed'. ...
- Fill in the OTP in the given space and press 'Proceed' again.
Which are the credit cards through which I can avail of the Balance Transfer Facility?
Here are the top 5 credit cards that offer the best balance transfer facility in India:
- SBI Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Kotak Credit Card Balance Transfer
- ICICI Credit Card Balance Transfer
- HDFC Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Axis Bank Credit Card Balance Transfer
How to make SBI credit card payments through Online SBI?
- Log in to sbicard.com using your SBI Card online user ID and password.
- Click on 'Pay now' on the Dashboard page.
- Select the amount you wish to make the payment.
- Select the mode of payment and the Bank name from the drop-down menu.
How to add SBI Credit Card to SBI online?
Open sbicard.com and select the 'First-time user link'
Enter your credit card number, CVV number, the expiry date of your credit card, and your date of birth and click on 'Proceed'.
Fill in the OTP in the given space and press 'Proceed' again.
Can I transfer my outstanding balance on any other bank's credit card?
The balance Transfer feature of the Credit Cards issued by the State Bank of India enables the customers to transfer their outstanding credit balances from any other credit card, issued by a different bank, to their SBI Card at a lower interest rate.
Can I avail of Balance Transfer on multiple SBI cards?
No, the Balance Transfer facility can only be availed for the credit cards that the primary cardholder owns in his name.
Is SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Credit Card internationally accepted?
Other than the Indian territories, the SBI SimplySAVE credit card can be accessed at over 24 million outlets worldwide, including 3.25 lakh outlets in our country.
Can I take the SimplySAVE Advantage SBI add-on card for a friend?
No, add on cards are available only for the immediate family members such as spouse, parents, siblings, or children who have crossed the age limit of 18 years.