With the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card, you can earn great discounts and attractive redeemable rewards points every time you shop, dine out, celebrate your birthday, or when you make online or international spending. These rewards can be redeemed for a wide variety of products of your choice. This is a real bargain—now every time you swipe, you will be rewarded!
- Annual Bonus Rewards
- Insurance Coverage
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Contactless Card Technology
Best Suited For
Features of Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- If you spend on grocery stores or in supermarkets, you are entitled to accelerated spends.
- If you achieve spends of INR 3.6 lakh or more in each anniversary year, you are entitled to annual bonus rewards points of 12,000 for every year.
- At all fuel stations across India, you are entitled to a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions between INR 400 to INR 5,000 which is a great advantage if you are a vehicle owner and commute a lot.
- 6 Reward Points for every INR 200 spent on groceries and supermarkets
- 4 Reward Points for every INR 200 on all other retails spends
- With YES PayNow, you can schedule the payment of your utility bills without late charge and earn rewards for every registration.
Benefits of Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Redeem reward points from an exclusive catalog of products. 8 reward points = 1 InterMile / 1 Vistara Point
- In case of accidental death of the primary cardholder, a credit shield is available for outstanding credit card dues
- On Revolving credit, Overdue Amount, and Cash Advances, the interest rate applicable is 3.5% per month (or 42% annually).
- Only 3.40% Preferential Foreign Currency Markup
- You can avail great lifestyle benefits/offers across travel & holidays, dining, EMI offers, shopping, wellness across select metros, cities, and towns
- You can create your 3D secure password and secure your online transactions with MasterCard SecureCode.
- Besides these, you can also avail of the following services on your card: Instant EMI, EMI on call, Quick Loan, Yes PayNow, and Card Protection Plan.
Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 21-60 years minimum and maximum age criteria
- The applicant can be self-employed or salaried
- Income tax return of INR 5 lakh and above and minimum net salary of INR 25,000 per month
- In select cities against fixed deposits, the Reward Plus Credit card is also available
Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Annual Fee
- INR 499 is the first year membership fee. If within 90 days of card set up, you spend INR 10,000, then the first-year membership fee is reversed
- INR 499 is the renewal membership fee. If within 12 months prior to the renewal date you spend INR 50,000, then the renewal membership fee is reversed
How to Make Payment of Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
Bill payments for Yes bank Credit Card can be made in easy ways:
For Customers/Account Holders of Yes Bank
- Net Banking: Make credit card payments online by registering for the Yes Bank New Banking Facility
- ATM Funds Transfer: At any YES bank ATM, you can transfer funds to your credit card account from your Savings/Current account
- Standing Instruction: To automatically debit a pre-determined portion of your monthly outstanding to your credit card account from your savings/current account, you can submit written instructions.
For All Customers:
- For NEFT/IMPS/RTGS Mode of Payment: From any other bank accounts, you can make your payment through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS fund transfer mode. For the beneficiary, please add your YES BANK Credit Card. Use the IFSC code: YESB0CMSNOC
- Cheque Payment: Quoting your 16-digit YES BANK Credit Card Number, you can make your YES BANK Credit Card payment by cheque and drop the cheque at any of the YES Bank drop boxes in your city. On the back of the cheque Please do mention your name and mobile number
- Net Banking: Using the BillDesk facility, you can make payment through any bank Net Banking account by visiting the appropriate link in the YES Bank site.
- Cash Payment: At any YES BANK branch, you can also make payment through cash. For charges applicable for cash payments, please refer to the Schedule of Charges in the Terms & Conditions on the YES Bank site.
- Yes Mobile App: You can do so through any other bank account or through your YES BANK Savings Account.
- Yes Pay APP: With your YES BANK account or any other bank account using UPI currently available only on android devices, you can also pay your Credit Card bill
How to Apply for Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
You can use the investmentcover.com site and fill in your relevant details. The bank will vet these details and come to a conclusion on whether you are eligible for the card. To track your application status, click on the appropriate link in the YES Bank site, or please call our 24*7 YES TOUCH Customer Care Number 1800-103-1212 quoting the 13 digits unique application reference number sent to your mobile number.
YES PROSPERITY REWARDS PLUS CREDIT CARD: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
1. How to Apply for YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card?
Go to the investmentcover.com or the YES Bank site and click on the appropriate link. On clicking here, you will find the cards you are eligible for. Check for eligibility and fill in the details in the required application form. On completion, an executive from InvestmentCover.com or YES Bank will collect the necessary documents for verification after which the card is issued.
2. Is YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card a contactless card?
Yes, the card has a contactless transaction enabled with NFC Technology. This facilitates fast, convenient, and secure payments at retail merchant outlets accepting contactless cards.
3. How do I know about the discounts and offers available on my YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit card?
To check out the latest discounts and offers on your card, please visit the YES Bank official website and click on “YES Privileges”.
4. What will be the maximum limit of my YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card?
The maximum limit of a credit card depends on various factors like Salary, Credit Score, repayment capability etc.
5. Why Choose YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card?
You should avail of this card to get the best interest rates and reward points that are permanent. You can enjoy offers across dining, shopping, and travel. The rewards also include insurance coverage and a fuel surcharge waiver.
6. Are part payments allowed on Credit Card bills?
Experts recommend that you should pay your entire credit card bill on time to avoid hefty interest charges. You can also convert your unpaid amount to EMIs if you do not have the financial ability to pay.
7. Is it better to take a loan on my Credit Card or go for a cash advance?
You might be tempted to do so but credit card cash advances are loans and are expensive and can easily lead to credit card debt. You should take out a cash advance only in case of an extreme emergency and you're sure you can repay the money as quickly as possible.
8. Is there a maximum limit for the fuel surcharge waiver offered by my card?
Yes. The maximum fuel surcharge waiver in a billing cycle cannot exceed Rs.500.
9. How do I rectify an error in my Credit Card billing statement?
If so, you should send your card company a letter within 60 days of the charge appearing on your billing statement. The letter should identify yourself and what you are disputing.
10. When does a foreign transaction fee become applicable?
A 3% foreign transaction fee is applicable every time you make a foreign transaction in a distant land. In the course of a year, this can prove to be very expensive. You need to research which are the cards that do not charge on foreign transactions.
Disclosure: Please Note: Bank will endeavor to issue the Card within 90 days from the date of application. In case of any further delay, the Bank will apprise you of the revised date of Card issuance.